“Perfect way to spend your sunday morning…or any morning”
Review of Malo Stables

Malo Stables
Ranked #75 of 264 Outdoor Activities in Nairobi
More attraction details
Owner description: Trail, sundowner & picnic rides on horses in Nairobi. Walk, trot and canter at the foot of the famous Ngong hills - through Nairobi forests and if choosing 3 hours rides, get to the start of the Great Rift Valley over looking the moutains and vulcanoes between Kenya & Tanzania... We offer competion horses and polo ponies still in the game. Properly trained and fed!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I have had many wonderful rides out in the forest with Malo stables. An excellent way to spend a morning with friends or making new ones on the picnic ride. The horses are well trained and well looked after, a pleasure to ride! It's great to go on a long ride, have a wonderful picnic and go back in a car. This is not for absolute beginners but I have done shorter rides with my son (13 years old) which we both loved too. We both miss our rides and can thoroughly recommend Malo stables.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Our rides out in the forest are always something to look forward to ! Great horses, great people, gorgeous terrain - what more does one need ? I can highly recommend Malo stables if you look to experience Nairobi on horseback, a nice picnic ride out. Get a feel about what life in Nairobi can be like away from mad traffic and the usual hustle & bustle.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have been riding at Malo Stables for a couple of months now and it has been a great experience. The rides are in a beautiful forest with stunning views over Ngong Hills. The horses are very well trained and the best quality horses I have experienced in Kenya. I have tried different horses and they were all equally nice to ride.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

It is very rare to get the opportunity to ride such well ridden horses on forrest rides. This is simply the place to go if you visit or live in Kenya and like to go for nice canters in a beautiful forrest, do a picknic ride to the edge of the rift with a view of the Ngong Hills and Mt Longonot, take lessons on horses that carry themselves correctly so you learn in a correct way, or any other experience that MALO Stables may offer. The overall quality of the riding is just excellent. I have been riding at MALO stables since they opened and have never been disappointed in any way. Bjorn Forslind

Reviewed 11 May 2014

What to expect: beautiful horses, fantastic landscapes and a wonderful host.

I am addicted to Malo Stables. I try to go on outrides every weekend and on special occasions I book a picnic ride. It is always a lovely experience.

The stables are clean and the horses are in fantastic shape.

I can highly recommend Malo stables for anyone who is not afraid of horses and want to experience Kenya's beautiful countryside.

1  Thank Malle25