“Great Chicken Tikka Masala!”
Review of Haandi Restaurant

Haandi Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 668 Restaurants in Nairobi
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Haandi specialises in North Indian Frontier cuisine and true to the spirit of the original concept, the masalas are freshly-prepared daily, all the dishes are cooked to order and absolutely everything you eat is created on the premises. Our trademark glass fronted kitchens add an element of drama to each restaurant, allowing you, the diner, to watch the chefs as they create their own brand of magic. We have always insisted on the freshest, finest ingredients available and this policy has rewarded us with a reputation where quality is paramount and the satisfaction of you, the customer, always comes first. and of course the service is exemplary.
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I am working in Nairobi for the summer and live in Westlands. I have eaten at this restaurant over 8 times in my 2 month stay so far. I get the Chicken TIkka Masala every time I go and alternate trying new dishes. EVERYTHING is so good. Sandeep (manager) is helpful in making recommendations of new things I can try as well.

Very professional and courteous wait staff and service too. The ambiance of the place is great too. I originally learned of Haandi when I was in Kampala and loved that one too.

The slight downfall of this place is the chairs. I don't know if it is just me but I feel like I am sitting too straight when I lean back in my chair. It is very minor though and the food definitely makes up for it.

1  Thank mje22066

Reviewed 19 July 2014

An old favourite in Nairobi with lots of local twists and alternatives to classic dishes always fop good value

Reviewed 19 July 2014

The food no doubt tastes good - however, portions are small compared to other Nairobi restaurants and much more pricier.

Chilly Paneer had countable number of pcs of paneer!

The service is quick when its not too busy and ambience is very good!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The service was excellent and the food was amazing Indian food. They have a good choice of veg and non veg including seafood. decor is contemporary and refreshing. Definitely worth going fot a good meal.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We stop here for dinner when we're on our way to the airport (flights often leave around midnight).

It's excellent Indian food in Capital Center. This small mall is safe and clean. Everyone likes the food. The wait staff is helpful and friendly.