Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Nairobi
from US$75.00
from US$43.00
from US$48.00
More Info
All reviews for sale sculptures gallery castings workshop gifts
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Really top-quality bronze art of wildlife and nature. Pretty much every species of wildlife one could image, cast in bronze. Superb quality, but also very high prices.... running into the thousands of dollars each.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We stopped by on the advice of our hotel manager from One Forty Eight. The gallery is beautiful and interesting. I am a big fan of the lost wax style, and really enjoyed their castings of paw prints and their large sculptures. The grounds and the coffee shop are also really lovely!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

This is both a gallery and a point of sale for bronze art work in a spacious area, well lit, and with friendly staff. One side is the gift store and the other side is the gallery with a cafe in the middle. It's a quiet spot and tastefully done.

There is a good selection of gifts from small to large, well-priced to expensive, ornamental wildlife pieces to practical objects, such as brooches, jewellery, letter openers, etc. I bought a few pieces that were quite unique.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Lots of interesting bronze castings here, from quite small gifts for people to quite expensive larger castings. My friends and I picked up a few gifts here, a bronze lizard for my son's girlfriend, a bronze tick, a bronze puff adder and a bronze footprint as well as a really attractive bronze door knocker. I would have brought the bronze Anopheles mosquito for myself if I had visited here at the end, rather than start, of my safari. I'll remember that for next time...

Reviewed 5 June 2017

A lovely gallery to enjoy the art and sculptures, mainly of African wildlife, in a serene setting. Relax during your visit in the gardens with lunch and refreshment provided by the Bronze Roof cafe. Make the most of the many sunny days Nairobi has to offer.