“Tasty food and nice atmosphere at reasonable prices”
Review of Java House

Java House
Ranked #1 of 27 Coffee & Tea in Nairobi
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I love Java House, whether it is to have coffee, breakfast or lunch (maybe I've had dinner there, too). They have a great menu and everything I've tried (except for the b-fast bagel) is good. It's one of the places in Nairobi that I visit the most (including at the airport, where they clearly need to expand!). Their coffee is very good, too.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Well the most first thingof my concern is the awareness of my presency,and to this is excellent.As a semi-vegg veggie quiche,it's cool n yuo can also get other delicasies coz service is always smart,perfect for non smokers like me so i enjoy much to there.if you like coffee that's the place to be.

1  Thank david o
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I had the veggie quiche with steamed veggies and while maybe a little on the greasy side, all was delicious! The iced coffee I got was also solid, and enormous. They also have free WiFi

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Stopped here a couple of times while in Nairobi, for a good espresso or to refresh with an Arnold Palmer. The food is not as good as the coffee or tea, but still acceptable, I recommend the Burrito.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Especially Java Valley Arcade has good Ambience, quiet and safe. I really liked the atmosphere because it was not very crowded.