“An Extremely Unique and Magical Place”
other traveller has booked this property
Top Apartment 1 Top Apartment
Lamu Town
The Staff
Fiametta and Gillies
Top Apartment room 2 Toilet
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
shelly h
San Francisco, California
“An Extremely Unique and Magical Place”
Reviewed 27 October 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Fatuma's Tower is a one of a kind experience. The hotel grounds and rooms are beautiful and pristinely kept. There are plenty of places inside and outside of your room to rest and relax. My room had a private balcony but, I actually used the common areas more often to lounge after a long day of sightseeing or at the beach. The hotel staff are truly what makes this place remarkable. Joseph, the hotel manager, arranges all of your tours and even invited me to go on a sunset cruise with him and some local friends. If it wasn't for him, it would have been much more difficult to make plans and decide what to do. Breakfast was cooked fresh every morning by the chef. I often took my dinner at Fatuma's in the evening too. I could choose what fresh fish or meat I'd like prepared. It was better than any of the restaurants on the island really. Honestly, everything was perfect at Fatuma's. I could not have been more happy with my solo stay here. Even traveling alone, I felt I made many friends through the kind staff here.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
28 Oct 2016
Thank you @ Shellabell! We hope you will visit us again soon!!
Fatuma's Tower Team.
lelyana
“AMAZING PLACE”
Reviewed 20 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Fatuma's tower is the best place where to relax and enjoy one of the most beautiful places in the world....Food is great, staff absolutely perfect...

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
28 Oct 2016
Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure hosting you!
Hope you will be back soon!!
Fatuma's Tower Crew
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing