Stayed here for 2 nights and enjoyed the bush excursions! It's a thrill to know that the jungle is just outside. The hotel was a bit of a drive from Nairobi but when we got there the warm welcome and lovely dinner was pleasant! I now know why Kenyans are known for tourism! It's a great get away for a day or so. Though I do enjoy city life more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Leisure, a Luxury Tented Camp nestled in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve. The camp is situated on the northern border of the game reserve and this makes all areas of the park accessible for game viewing. Our accommodation facilities include 1 exclusive honeymoon tent, 8 spacious jumbo tents, 17 standard “nyati” tents and 3 family “jamii” cottages. With these, all social groups are adequately catered for. You will have the chance to meet the local Maasai community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Jovago.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Mara Leisure Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Leisure Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Leisure Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve