This is a fab place to stay. Of our entire trip to Kenya the Mara Leisure camp was the best.The tent was very clean and far beyond any expectation we had. Food was very good with a decent variety. The beds very comfortable, Completely insect and mosquito proof !
They are no telephones / TV sets / WiFi in the tents. However, they provide WiFi free of cost, round the clock at the lobby.
We would recommend this for anyone travelling to Masai Mara as it is located very close to places of interest where you can see all sorts of animals and also you can reach the Mara River .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Leisure, a Luxury Tented Camp nestled in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve. The camp is situated on the northern border of the game reserve and this makes all areas of the park accessible for game viewing. Our accommodation facilities include 1 exclusive honeymoon tent, 8 spacious jumbo tents, 17 standard “nyati” tents and 3 family “jamii” cottages. With these, all social groups are adequately catered for. You will have the chance to meet the local Maasai community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Jovago.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Mara Leisure Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Leisure Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Leisure Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve