This is a very nice facility with a large open lobby. The food was very good. A gift shop is in the lobby.
The tented rooms generally face the river; ours faced in. The tents are large as are the bathrooms. We had a tub but didn't want to soak in questionable water. The shower was slow to get hot. We got caught in a 12 hour rainstorm so, because they rely on solar, there was no hot water. We got trapped here for 6 hours because the river crested and washed out the road
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Leisure, a Luxury Tented Camp nestled in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve. The camp is situated on the northern border of the game reserve and this makes all areas of the park accessible for game viewing. Our accommodation facilities include 1 exclusive honeymoon tent, 8 spacious jumbo tents, 17 standard “nyati” tents and 3 family “jamii” cottages. With these, all social groups are adequately catered for. You will have the chance to meet the local Maasai community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Jovago.com and Agoda so you can book your Mara Leisure Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Leisure Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Leisure Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve