A camp on its own by Nature.Unforgettable view of Hippos just at your Dining area and Tent.
Get your time to dine with wildlife eg Antelopes,Reptiles etc at the famous mara north conservancy.Hospitable Staff/Best tour Guides ever/ massive game in a open 4x4 name them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Karen Blixen Camp in the Masai Mara offers an authentic ’yesteryear’ experience for visitors wishing to gain that little extra from their safari. Set on the bank of the Mara River; the location is spectacular. Throughout the day elephants, giraffes, zebras and impalas come for a drink while a large hippo pod rest lazily in the river. The Camp gives a feeling of the early 1920’s era with beautiful and comfortable furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Priceline, Odigeo and Cancelon so you can book your Karen Blixen Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karen Blixen Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Karen Blixen Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve