We recently stayed 3 nights at the Sekanani Camp in Masai Mara and were extrememly pleased with everything the camp had to offer. The tents are very roomy and include all the comforts one could ask including limitless hot water showers! We felt like we had complete privacy in tent #9. Meals were excellent, staff was great. The camps and tent were kept very clean. We found the staff to be very friendly and willing to engage in conversation. I hope to get the opportunity to return to see my new friends at Sekanani Camp.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sekenani Camp offers an authentic bush experience for visitors wishing to get close to nature. Set at the source of Sekenani River, The camp offers a serene environment in which to relax, unwind and enjoy all the Mara has to offer. It comprises fifteen exceptionally well-designed tents set well apart for ensure maximum privacy. Each tent has a wooden floor and en-suite bathroom complete with full-length bathtub. The camp is accessible in five hours by road or a 45minute flight from Nairobi. Custom safari Vehicles are available by reservation. In addition to game drives in the reserve, guest may walk along the river or over the hills behind the camp escorted by Masai guides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Sekenani Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sekenani Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Sekenani Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve