This was our first ever stay in a tent, and the ensuites were a welcomed addition. The tents were clean and tidy , had comfortable beds and had mosy nets. They were also solar powered, so you only had access to power at certain times, but this worked as we were organised. Moses, the manager was very warm and welcoming, and joined us one evening for dinner. Their was a great selection of food, and on a positive note they could have had a slightly better wine selection. All the staff were warm and friendly. Overal we had a great stay and would highly recommend this accommodation to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sentrim Mara Camp is located in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, 3 km from Sekenani gate. The entire camp is spread out over 100 acres of tranquil surroundings. The main guest area consists of the Reception, Lounge, Restaurant, Bar, Fire Place, Pool Bar, beauty spa and Swimming Pool. The lodge has a total of 64 en-suite standard, superior tents as well as family houses (Concrete). All rooms are equipped with Private hot shower, In-room safe deposit box, solar power and coffee making facilities. Recreation activities e.G. Guided nature walks, game drives, balloon safaris, Maasai culture talk, Manyatta village visits & Maasai dancers; can be organized upon request at a fee. Other services offered at the camp include; sundowner cocktails, bush breakfast / bush lunch and dinner within the lodge, massage services and can be organized upon request at a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Jovago.com and Agoda so you can book your Sentrim Mara Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentrim Mara Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Sentrim Mara Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve