Located on the slope of a hill over looking the mara ol Tome resort is setting the benchmark for what hotels in the Mara should be like. It is simple yet exquisite. After a long drive from Kenya's capital Nairobi Ol Tome Resort ptovided us with a world class welcome with a Maasai moran serving us cold orange juice and cold towels.
The rooms ideals for couples and families provided us with all the amenities an exhausted traveller needs. Hot water, warm beds in the night and power sockets for our long and exciting safari next day.
The tents built on concrete platforms fitted with luxury toilets, mosquito nets, electricity and wooden balcony give you the perfect sensation of what a safari enthusiast needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tented Camp at the bottom of the Nairok Hills. Peaceful, tranquil, perfect for bird watchers and those looking for a time out from the hustle and bustle of the city. We are working on having a kiddies corner, arrange for hikes, nature walks, balloon safaris, special honey moon surprises. We aim to make your holiday a memorable one. All that is needed is a sense of humour, a need for relaxation and time for yourself : ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Jovago.com and Booking.com so you can book your Oltome Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oltome Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Oltome Resorts Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve