A last minute plan to spend a few days of Christmas away from the city... was so worth it!!
Rooms were clean and comfortable, hot water was refreshing before and after the fantastic game drives, the meals were lovely too! Great time at bonfires and dinners, the meals were home away form home. Nice quiet secluded location, great view from our tents. Service from Faheem and the staff was commendable, personal but professional! Arranged for us to watch the football match that was live that weekend. :)
Definitely ready to book in another holiday here, I'd recommend it to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tented Camp at the bottom of the Nairok Hills. Peaceful, tranquil, perfect for bird watchers and those looking for a time out from the hustle and bustle of the city. We are working on having a kiddies corner, arrange for hikes, nature walks, balloon safaris, special honey moon surprises. We aim to make your holiday a memorable one. All that is needed is a sense of humour, a need for relaxation and time for yourself : ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Oltome Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oltome Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Oltome Resorts Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve