Even with a lot of rain in the first days we not just enjoyed ourselves,
no we spend the best Safari ever.
We where lucky with a combination of local Masai Guides/Drivers and former Brits as Guides/Drivers. The terrain the Camp is situated in is very varied. We not only saw all the major animals but many of them at the same time.
The Camp is run by a management that gives priority to conservation and environment. You can see this throughout the entire setup.
The accommodation is far above simple but it's just as it should be if you want Safari as it was.
We will be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the 210 km² private Mara Naboisho Conservancy, Naboisho Camp offers spectacular game viewing, from the herds of antelope that dot the plains of this wilderness corridor throughout the year to the high concentrations of predators, including lion and cheetah. But the real magic of Naboisho is its sheer exclusivity - you'll experience a level of safari solitude and serenity simply unheard of in the busy Serengeti and Maasai Mara reserves. With just nine spacious tented suites, Naboisho is an intimate and elegant safari camp that balances your wilderness experience with discreet creature comforts. Even better, it is one of just two Asilia camps where you have the option of fly camping. If you have a truly adventurous spirit, don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to immerse yourself in the magic of the African bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve