Naboisho Camp. Exciting stay at a beautiful location. The managers know how to put on a class act out there. The tents were clean, roomy and and all the comforts of home in a camping environ. We stayed three nights and wished we could have stayed longer as there was sooo much to see. Our 'animals to see list', with the exception of an alligator was completed. One night I was awakened to the sound of water buffalo having his midnight snack. The food was excellent and the new compound tent was wonderful. Lunch under the trees could not have been better.
Do yourself a favor. Visit Naboisho. You will make a return trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the 210 km² private Mara Naboisho Conservancy, Naboisho Camp offers spectacular game viewing, from the herds of antelope that dot the plains of this wilderness corridor throughout the year to the high concentrations of predators, including lion and cheetah. But the real magic of Naboisho is its sheer exclusivity - you'll experience a level of safari solitude and serenity simply unheard of in the busy Serengeti and Maasai Mara reserves. With just nine spacious tented suites, Naboisho is an intimate and elegant safari camp that balances your wilderness experience with discreet creature comforts. Even better, it is one of just two Asilia camps where you have the option of fly camping. If you have a truly adventurous spirit, don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to immerse yourself in the magic of the African bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jovago.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve