This was my first visit to Kenya and my first ever safari but it will definitely not be my last! The Naboisho Camp was a truly experience. The camp is secluded and only consists of 6 tents with a good distance to each other. This makes you feel that you are 'alone' in the area which in my opinion adds great value. The tents are luxurious and exceeded my expectations by far. The food and overall dining experience was also one of the best I have ever had. Finally, the game drives and walking safari offer you a close and very personal encounter with the beautiful nature that surrounds you and here you also feel 'alone' as you don't see many other tour cars.
I would love to return to this camp and this amazing scenery and together with the hospitality of the staff and not least the camp managers this was one of the best holidays I have been on!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the 210 km² private Mara Naboisho Conservancy, Naboisho Camp offers spectacular game viewing, from the herds of antelope that dot the plains of this wilderness corridor throughout the year to the high concentrations of predators, including lion and cheetah. But the real magic of Naboisho is its sheer exclusivity - you'll experience a level of safari solitude and serenity simply unheard of in the busy Serengeti and Maasai Mara reserves. With just nine spacious tented suites, Naboisho is an intimate and elegant safari camp that balances your wilderness experience with discreet creature comforts. Even better, it is one of just two Asilia camps where you have the option of fly camping. If you have a truly adventurous spirit, don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to immerse yourself in the magic of the African bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jovago.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve