I had a fantastic three-night stay at Naboisho Camp with my girlfriend. The camp is secluded, unobtrusive and in perfect harmony with the surrounding nature; simply beautiful. The tents have an elegant and simple luxuriousness about them, including the king-sized bed and large bathroom with both indoor and outdoor shower. We particularly enjoyed watching the sunrise from our own private patio with fresh-brewed tea and coffee prior to the morning safari and also the late-night outdoor showers under the moon after the evening safari.
The food, which is served in the main lodge, is excellent quality. We even had breakfast in the bush during one morning safari and it was excellent. The friendly and helpful staff will cater to your individual needs and you can plan your daily game drives according to your wishes. Full-day game drives, shorter morning, afternoon, and evening game drives, and even a walking safari were options for us. Every game drive we took was with a knowledgable and friendly guide.
All in all, it was the perfect safari experience. Authentic nature, lots of animals, and only six tents, allowing the staff to concentrate on helping each individual guest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the 210 km² private Mara Naboisho Conservancy, Naboisho Camp offers spectacular game viewing, from the herds of antelope that dot the plains of this wilderness corridor throughout the year to the high concentrations of predators, including lion and cheetah. But the real magic of Naboisho is its sheer exclusivity - you'll experience a level of safari solitude and serenity simply unheard of in the busy Serengeti and Maasai Mara reserves. With just nine spacious tented suites, Naboisho is an intimate and elegant safari camp that balances your wilderness experience with discreet creature comforts. Even better, it is one of just two Asilia camps where you have the option of fly camping. If you have a truly adventurous spirit, don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to immerse yourself in the magic of the African bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jovago.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve