There are no words to truely express the experience that we encountered during our stay at the Naboisho camp. For me, I felt as if I were Teddy Roosevelt himself on a luxury game safai in the heart of the African savannah. The accomodations were first class, the staff was attentive to all our needs and they were like family as we had lively conversation at the dining room table and later enjoying an aperitif by the fireplace. We could here and see the wildlife of Africa from our tent but never felt in any danger. This camp brought out the best in all of the other guests which we were so foutunate to meet. Everyone was busy doing game drives, having a beautiful meal or better yet, doing a walking safari. We travelled for 25 days in Kenya and Tanzania, we did many game drives but we only had one oppurtunity to do a walking safari. Roelof, (manager of the camp) is a professional hunter who treks you out to the wild. Your senses are hightened with all the adrenalen. We learned so much about the animals and even more, extreme respect for them. This camp is truely a gem in the heart of Kenya. Thank you Roelof, Helen, Dudu and staff for sharing Africa in style.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the 210 km² private Mara Naboisho Conservancy, Naboisho Camp offers spectacular game viewing, from the herds of antelope that dot the plains of this wilderness corridor throughout the year to the high concentrations of predators, including lion and cheetah. But the real magic of Naboisho is its sheer exclusivity - you'll experience a level of safari solitude and serenity simply unheard of in the busy Serengeti and Maasai Mara reserves. With just nine spacious tented suites, Naboisho is an intimate and elegant safari camp that balances your wilderness experience with discreet creature comforts. Even better, it is one of just two Asilia camps where you have the option of fly camping. If you have a truly adventurous spirit, don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to immerse yourself in the magic of the African bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Jovago.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve