Just got back from Naboisho a few weeks ago. What a beautiful place with wonderful staff! The tents are gorgeous and comfortable and at night the noises of Africa lull you into the best sleep you've ever had. Don't be afraid if you wake up in the middle of the night to hear a zebra or elephant (or lord knows what else) eating outside your tent! The food was so good we had to ask for some recipes (the Swahili chicken is so good....but doesn't taste as good as it does sitting in the dining room at Naboisho!) Can't say enough about the staff, so friendly, so professional and so warm. I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the 210 km² private Mara Naboisho Conservancy, Naboisho Camp offers spectacular game viewing, from the herds of antelope that dot the plains of this wilderness corridor throughout the year to the high concentrations of predators, including lion and cheetah. But the real magic of Naboisho is its sheer exclusivity - you'll experience a level of safari solitude and serenity simply unheard of in the busy Serengeti and Maasai Mara reserves. With just nine spacious tented suites, Naboisho is an intimate and elegant safari camp that balances your wilderness experience with discreet creature comforts. Even better, it is one of just two Asilia camps where you have the option of fly camping. If you have a truly adventurous spirit, don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to immerse yourself in the magic of the African bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Jovago.com, Agoda, Expedia, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve