Naboisho Camp was the first of 3 camps during our Safari in Kenya and Tanzania. While all the camps were wonderful, our stay at Naboisho was definitely the highlight of our trip. We felt so welcome and at home from the moment we arrived. The managers Helen and Roelof and the entire Masai staff were amazing. Our guide Wilson was wonderful and had an uncanny sense for finding wildlife. He also has a very good feel for photography and always managed to find the angle with the best light. The food was wonderful. I have some dietary restrictions and this was never a big deal. I never had to ask about ingredients, the staff always made sure I knew before hand if there was anything I needed to avoid and often provided substitutes. I never felt I had to worry about it which was so nice. The accommodation was so comfortable and luxurious and we loved the bucket shower experience. We spent a day in the Mara, visited Tarangire and the Serengeti and saw magnificent wildlife everywhere but the conservancy was our favourite. There is a huge variety of wildlife and it is not crowded with tourists which is a huge bonus. The absolute highlight of our stay at Naboisho, and possibly the entire trip, was the walking Safari with Roelof. He is so knowledgeable about the flora and fauna and really helped us gain a better understanding of how everything from the smallest seed to the largest animal is connected. It was a amazing experience. Thank you Helen, Roelof, Wilson and the Naboisho staff for such wonderful memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the 210 km² private Mara Naboisho Conservancy, Naboisho Camp offers spectacular game viewing, from the herds of antelope that dot the plains of this wilderness corridor throughout the year to the high concentrations of predators, including lion and cheetah. But the real magic of Naboisho is its sheer exclusivity - you'll experience a level of safari solitude and serenity simply unheard of in the busy Serengeti and Maasai Mara reserves. With just nine spacious tented suites, Naboisho is an intimate and elegant safari camp that balances your wilderness experience with discreet creature comforts. Even better, it is one of just two Asilia camps where you have the option of fly camping. If you have a truly adventurous spirit, don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to immerse yourself in the magic of the African bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jovago.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve