Naboisho Camp, Asilia Africa
Fairmont Mara Safari Club(Masai Mara National Reserve)
US$633
US$464
  • Breakfast included
Mara Leisure Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$194
  • Breakfast included
Keekorok Lodge-Sun Africa Hotels(Masai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$330
US$169
  • Breakfast included
Sarova Mara Game Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$432
US$285
  • Breakfast included
Mara Siria Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$392
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
AA Lodge Masai Mara(Masai Mara National Reserve)
US$205
  • Breakfast included
Azure Mara Haven(Masai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$300
Orbitz.com
Porini Mara Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)
TripAdvisor
    Mara West Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)
    Jumia Travel
    • Restaurant
    Lobo Wildlife Lodge(Serengeti National Park)
    Jumia Travel
    • Breakfast included
    All reviewswalking safarisafari experiencethe managersindoor showergame drivesbucket showergracious hostshis knowledgethe reservewonderful experiencenight gamelions roaringhot water bottlesanimal sightingsguide danielbush walksized bed
    Reviewed 4 March 2014

My family (husband and 2 boys) visited Naboisho about 2 weeks ago and if there were more than 5 stars this camp deserves it! Helen and Roelof are amazing hosts; thinking of all of the things that would make this a special experience. Our guides, Daniel and Lucas, were so engaging with us and our boys (age 10 & 13). All of the staff, especially Moses, Albert and Johnson, were very fun to be with and played games, shot arrows and made fire with our boys. I am pretty sure Daniel is magic because we saw every animal we wanted on our drives including a cheetah take down a grand gazelle and some elder lions "kicking out" the young lions so they can find their own pride. Epic! I cannot recommend this camp and the wonderful people enough!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
    Reviewed 4 March 2014

My wife and I were going to Nairobi for a business meeting and had three days available for a vacation on this our first visit to Africa. After much online research we ending up choosing Naboisho Camp and were extremely happy with the decision.
    While it’s hard to add to what everyone else is saying here without duplication and I have no comparison to other camps, I’ll give a few thoughts.
    • My wife is vegetarian and they cooked a special – and tasty – main course for here for every meal without making it seem like it was extra work
    • The walking safari was the highlight for me. Getting close to the ground and learning about the interactions between animals, insects and plants was excellent. It was incredible to just walk through the land and encounter animals at their level and without vehicle sounds.
    • The staff, hosts and even the management of the company – in camp for a visit – demonstrated that they care about the health of the conservancy, the local people and the animals. They are leaders in responsible tourism in the area.
    • They bill themselves as a small luxury safari tented camp with personal service and deliver on it with everything they did. As long as you understand what the accommodations are – and are not – then you will have a great time. I could not find fault with any part of the stay and never felt service was insincere.

It was more expensive than any other vacation we’ve taken but was a great value and worth every cent. We would spend the money again.

I hope to return in the future and have already recommended it to family members.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
    2  Thank JClinton
    Reviewed 3 March 2014

My friend and I head to Africa every year and this year decided to go in December. It was a great choice and we went to some new camps. Naboisho was our first stop and it was beautiful. The tents are like something out of Architectural Digest. Roelof, Helen and Moses took such great care of us. It was like being at home yet better. Rakita was our guide and what a great guide and lovely man. This is a wonderful area and a great camp. I can't say enough great things about it. We will definitely visit again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
    Reviewed 3 March 2014

I was fortunate to be able to live my life 3 days in this paradise that is Naboisho camp. I can say that I was very well treated on days we stayed in this camp, everything was perfect, beautifully decorated tent, super nice lounge, the tasty meals, a call out of the ordinary where a unique and special attention is given to each tent occupant, very unique way, by everyone from the manager to the Maasai warriors who treat us so special way. Totally recommend to stay in this camp , I indicate the Walking Safari which was a great experience along with Roelf which is an extremely skilled professional and that provides total security and peace of mind for participants in this type of game where you can be in more intimate interaction of animals and your home. The manager Moses was really helpful providing us various information and allowing total enchantment with the region and with nature. Helen who was the manager who assured a flawless dinner on our marriage anniversary and we will be sure to be unforgettable. Has a great shop with good prices of original products Maasai, that we recommend that buy because it is not easy to find this kind of product in Africa. The night drive was good but the games during the day and the picnic were more interesting because the place is fabulous. Stay in Naboisho and in the sequence go to Rekero because you will be making the choice and perfect combination ! Lucas also give support rookie drivers in the games with the Bejamim forming a perfect team with a high level of knowledge not only of the region but also the fauna and flora. Perfect camp!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 2 March 2014

Knowing the Maasai Mara National Reserve, I wasn`t quite sure what to expect when going to the neighbouring Naboisho Conservancy. The camp and the conservancy are absolutely magical! The tents are luxurious and comfortable with great interiors and have amazing views onto trees and plains where you always see wildlife passing (giraffe, impala, zebra etc.). The camp is in a great location in the center of the conservancy with lots of wildlife at your doorstep. When I did the walking safari (which I recommend highly) we walked in the proximity of the camp and came across giraffe, buffalo, elephant, jackal, zebra, wildebeest and many more). The night drive is another great experience and not to be missed. The team in the camp is amazing and so is the food. My guide Dennis and the spotter Rakita were a great team in finding plenty of lions and other wildlife. As the managers told me Rakita is also a famous Masai (BBC men stealing meat from lions on youtube shows why). One of the best things in the conservancy is the privacy. There is very few camps in a huge area with lots of animals. I have never seen that many giraffes anywhere before!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 8 and can highly recommend it. the walk is a bit further but the view is amazing and there is plenty wildlife coming past in front of your tent.
    • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo