Big Time Safari Camp
Fairmont Mara Safari Club(Masai Mara National Reserve)
US$633
US$403
Fairmont.com
  • Breakfast included
Leopard Hill(Masai Mara National Reserve)
US$590
US$485
Travelocity
Keekorok Lodge-Sun Africa Hotels(Masai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$340
US$177
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Mara Leisure Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$192
  • Breakfast included
Azure Mara Haven(Masai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$291
Travelocity
Mara Siria Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)
US$392
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Sarova Mara Game Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$368
US$224
  • Breakfast included
AA Lodge Masai Mara(Masai Mara National Reserve)
US$205
US$176
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Porini Mara Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)
Mara West Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbudget tourkenya and tanzaniaeco campmaasai maraguide jacksonluxury lodgeguide driverhot waterwonderful animalsrift valleyanimals includingreception areagame drivesdavidaccommodationsafarilandscape
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 March 2014

If you are not interested in luxury, this camp is definetely worth to stay in (for its value). Its location is very good and the staff is very friendly. Food was not bad when I compare it to other meals we had in Africa.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2014

My 7 days safari to Amboseli, Lake Naivasha/Hell's Gate, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara was great. I'm satisfied with the service, accommodations (camps and budget hotels), guide/driver: everything was well organized and I will definitely recommend Big Time Safaris to my friends.
A big thank to Martha and Stano!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank w0rldtraveling0
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I had a wonderful time with Big Time Safaris. My travel was Nov 2013. I had excellent photo opportunity and made some wonderful friends.

They received me at the bus stop and took me to the Big Time Safaris Office. After cleaning up and breakfast, I booked for the next day's trip. We were 3 in the group.

Accommodation and food - We stayed at the Miti Mingi Eco Camp Maasai Mara. It is a decent place on good budget with hot water for all time. The staff were good and courteous. The food was very good. Loved the stay there.

The guide - Jackson was our guide/ driver. He was amazing, knowledgeable and friendly. He has good contacts and got us close to various animals. We had a blast of a time.

David - The review would be incomplete if I dont mention about him. He has become my personal friend. He was our contact with Big Time Safaris. He has taken trouble of receiving me and seeing me off, beyond I was expecting.

If I go again, I would definitely hire their service again.

My Safari Photos:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SelimAzad/media_set?set=a.10152074067037220.1073741836.695727219&type=3
Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/selimazad/sets/72157638186648755/

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We had booked a 7-day Safari. We had organized and aligned on everything in advance (incl pickup and lift from and to the Airport), communication with Martha from BTS was easy. Our guide Patrick had accompanied us the whole trip; we were greatly taken care of and due to him had seen much more than just the big 5 and all their babies. Food was very nice, breakfasts had been the best ones during our stay in Kenya-all freshly made - in Amboseli, cook Butelesi was with us. Camps in Maasai Mara and Amboseli offered nice big tents with 2-3 beds and concrete bathroom at top side - incl nice hot showers. In Amboseli, sometimes energy did not work in early Mornings, but big lights were available.
We can well recommend Big Time Safari.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2013

It was a wonderful experience for me. I have never felt before like this what I am feeling now. Here, in Kenya, people very nice and co-operative. Good hospitality, good management and they are professional.

Maasai mara reserve park is like a another world for wild animals. We can see various types of wild animals in a single park. Accommodation in maasai mara is very nice. Near the Maasai mara camp there is Maasai village where visitor can find different life style.

At last I would like to thank Big Time Safaris Ltd. for providing me this chance to see Maasai Mara Reserve Park and I cant leave Kenya without thanking Mr. David and Joseph for their help. I love Kenya and I insist you must come once if u love nature and wildlife. I will definitely come again........
TILL THEN GOOD BYE KENYA............

Room Tip: all is ok none of the tents i can say as more facilities than any other,all is great. Any tent allocate to you by manager joseph will be a awesome one.bye.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends