Stayed in Mara Serena Lodge for 2 nights as part of a recent safari trip to Kenya. The Lodge was lovely and comfortable. Rooms were spacious and had all facilities that we required. The views across the Mara from our room were breathtaking and I believe that all of the rooms have excellent views across the plains.Food was excellent too with plenty of choices on offer to accomodate all tastes. Staff were attentive and always on hand to assist with any queries. We enjoyed our time in this hotel and woulod not hesitate in recommending it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge, set on a saddle of a hill, overlooks the 1,800 square km of rolling plains at an altitude of 1625 meters at the Masai Mara Triangle, one of the world's richest wildlife sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mara Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Serena Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve