We really enjoyed our stay at the Masai Mara Serena; of all the places we stayed while in Kenya, the Serena had the best service, atmosphere and amazing views. The staff were always so friendly; made us feel very comfortable and at home. The only down side was getting there by road; the airstrip is really close to the Serena and regular flights from Nairobi- for the next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge, set on a saddle of a hill, overlooks the 1,800 square km of rolling plains at an altitude of 1625 meters at the Masai Mara Triangle, one of the world's richest wildlife sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Jovago.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Mara Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Serena Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve