As a tour operator i have sold Mara Serena Lodge to my clients for many years without having been there for a first hand experience . Off course i always got glorying comments about how beautiful the lodge is. I experienced this last week when i spend 5 nights at the Mara Serena lodge . From the Masai themed decor to the great location and excellent service , Mara Serena beats them all. Located on a hill that gives one vantage position to watch the plains of Maasai Mara and close enough to the Mara river from where we watched in fascination as the wildebeest made their migratory crossing from Serengeti into Masai Mara , this lodge is truly a gem. They have a great spa with a nice functional gym which i found really thoughtful and perfect .
The only things i noted is that they are very many idle staff ............not sure if this is a positive or a negative .......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge, set on a saddle of a hill, overlooks the 1,800 square km of rolling plains at an altitude of 1625 meters at the Masai Mara Triangle, one of the world's richest wildlife sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mara Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Serena Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve