As a family of 3 we were lucky enough to stay here for 2 nights on a recent safari trip. We were amazed at the quality of this hotel on the edge of the Masai Mara. The rooms are in the style of Masai houses, mimicking mud huts. The decor inside is fits in with the general style of the hotel. From our balcony we had a great view of a water hole complete with animals using it! The family of dwarf mongoose who lived outside our room just topped it off! The staff were so friendly and helpful. When we arrived I felt a little unwell from the flight transfer, a lady at the hotel realised I was feeling unwell and gave me coos towels to bring my temperature down. That is priceless to me! Food fabulous, buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I had no idea such an amazing place existed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge, set on a saddle of a hill, overlooks the 1,800 square km of rolling plains at an altitude of 1625 meters at the Masai Mara Triangle, one of the world's richest wildlife sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mara Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Serena Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Serena Safari Lodge Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve