thanks to the head chef's honoring of my request, we were able to get some ugali, typical kenyan porridge eaten daily by almost all kenyans, and sukuma wiki, its kale accompaniment. this was one of the highlights of our trip. no need to talk about animals and game drives because everyone else has described them. oh, i almost left out the ballon trip with its champagne breakfast which were once in a lifetime experiences.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over 700 square miles of lush, sun-drenched plains encircle Keekorok Lodge, the oldest property in the Masai Mara Game Reserve in southwest Kenya. The lodge was opened in 1962 and is ideally situated in the direct path of the spectacular animal migration that occurs every year from July to October. Guests can experience unparalleled safari adventures and morning and evening game drives are a must for anyone visiting the reserve ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Keekorok Lodge-Sun Africa Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keekorok Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Keekorok Lodge-Sun Africa Hotels Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve