We stayed with our 7 year old grandson at easter 2014 we all had a magical time and are saving up to go again, the staff are lovely could not do enough for us we were very satisfied with the accommodation and food . The grounds are beautifull, the hippo pool amazing, the monkeys very cheeky. I would like to thank everyone at Keekorok from the bottom of my heart for making our holiday so memorable,also the drives are great we saw all the animals in plenty our driver James and guide Lapapa were dedicated to making sure our experience .Our grandson was adopted by the Masai staff and they did not mind him running around with them .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over 700 square miles of lush, sun-drenched plains encircle Keekorok Lodge, the oldest property in the Masai Mara Game Reserve in southwest Kenya. The lodge was opened in 1962 and is ideally situated in the direct path of the spectacular animal migration that occurs every year from July to October. Guests can experience unparalleled safari adventures and morning and evening game drives are a must for anyone visiting the reserve ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotelopia and Agoda so you can book your Keekorok Lodge-Sun Africa Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keekorok Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Keekorok Lodge-Sun Africa Hotels Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve