We were in Mara Safari Club during our honeymoon trip and the 4 days experience was great. We went by plane from Nairobi to Masai Mara, it is comfortably and fast.
Very good services, much better then in a lot of places from Europe, very nice people and a lot of care for details.
We stayed in a tent, of course with a matrimonial bed and we really enjoyed the experience of sleeping near the hippos, hearing the nature every night and waking up with the coffee to your „tent’s door”.
We managed to see the „big five” in the first 2 days and see them again in the next days. You should not miss the visit to the Masai tribe because it is amazing, you get into a different world and have the chance to see how they live their life in the middle of the nature with almost no connection to the world outside.
The food is great and people are the best. It can be the only place that after a few years you still remember your driver’s name. Thank you William!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com, Jovago.com and Odigeo so you can book your Fairmont Mara Safari Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Mara Safari Club Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Fairmont Mara Safari Hotel
- Mara Safari Club
- Fairmont Masai Mara National Reserve
- Masai Mara National Reserve Fairmont
- Fairmont Mara Safari Club Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve