I stayed this Governor's Camp with my mom for 2 nights last week.
My mom visited me here, Kenya, from South Korea.
It was just so good.
All staffs were very nice and kind including driver.
Our driver is so professional ! we could see all the Big 5 !!
The food was so good, especially, I loved beef steak. I've never tried this good fillet even in Nairobi.
The tent was so cozy and good.
during daytime little mongoose came into our tent~ so we need to be helped by Masaai security guy :)
All the experiences here were so memorable :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Governors' Camp nestles on the banks of the Mara River in the heart of the most prolific game viewing area of the Masai Mara. One of only a handful of camps located within the Masai Mara Game Reserve the setting is magical. Half of the tents overlook the rolling grasslands of Africa, with views of elephant, zebra and gazelle; the rest are tucked away in the forest lining the banks of the Mara River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Governor's Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Governor`s Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Governors Camp
- Governor's Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve