Spending 4 nights at fig tree camp we can only sing the praises of the camp,its manager and its staff. Our main reason for visiting the mara was to see the animals of the area in their natural environment , this we achieved with the expertise of our fantastic driver and guide, Nicson and Sammi. We cannot praise them enough and have returned home with memories that will last for ever. The camp accommodation is perfect, nestling in the bush, with a varied menu and a our attentive waiter Nelson who was always cheerful and happy to hear how our day had gone! All the staff whether behind the bar or on security were friendly and efficient and the whole fig tree experience was something we shall never forget, thank you!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fig Tree Camp, located in the prestigious Masai Mara National Reserve, is a luxurious lodge with top-class amenities and service. You have a reason to adventure, we give you the hospitality to go with it. This 72 roomed property is ideal for game drives and nature walks. Our rooms comprise of the superior Ngaboli tents, executive standard tents and lodge rooms, all fitted with facilities to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The Talek River also snakes its way around the camp, to give you that serene and tranquil feel from the hustle and bustle of the city. We do hope you enjoy your stay with us. Welcome to Fig Tree Camp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Fig Tree Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fig Tree Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Fig Tree Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve