Everything promised was delivered! The tents were great, even down to hot water bottles in the beds each evening and morning tea delivered to your bedside each morning. The food was good, no choice at meals, but vegetarians were catered for and the picnics were fun, all served with soft drinks or wine.
The game drives were amazing, the guides are so knowledgeable and expert at finding the animals, we saw everything possible except the Rhino. I would reccomend this trip to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porini Mara Camp is located in the exclusive 17,500 acre wildlife conservancy of Ol Kinyei, one of the most beautiful wilderness areas in the Serengeti-Mara eco-system. The camp has 6 spacious guest tents with an en-suite bathroom sited in the shade of Yellow-barked Acacia trees. The camp accommodates a maximum of 12 guests, where guests enjoy game drives in 4x4s, sundowners at scenic viewing points and escorted walks with Maasai guides. Ol Kinyei is noted for its excellent wildlife viewing with a resident pride of lions, cheetahs, leopards and a wide variety of animals. There is a strict limit on the number of tourist vehicles allowed in the conservancy so that visitors from the camp can view the wildlife without other vehicles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Porini Mara Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Porini Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Porini Mara Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve