Myself, my wife and 10 year old son stayed at Duma Camp for 3 nights in February and had a wonderful time.
The size of the camp (only 6 tents) makes it an incredibly personal experience and the enthusiasm of the owner Jennifer ensures that it is an experience not to be forgotten.
The all-Mara staff team were really friendly, enthusiastic and highly knowledgeable.
The camp itself is situated in the Lemek Conservancy and the wildlife viewing was spectacular. We saw just about everything we could have hoped to be in the most beautiful of settings, and often right on our doorstep!
The food was of a high standard and being able to sit out in the Mara with Jennifer and enjoy our meals was a great experience.
Overall, this was exactly the kind of experience that a trip to Kenya should be about and we all absolutely loved it.
Overall, a unique and remarkable place which character
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming 6 tent eco community camp is owned and managed by the owner and her team of Maasai warriors. The camp is simple in design but has all the essentials, huge tents, wooden beds, en-suite bathrooms and solar lighting, as well as a view over a large plain, teaming with wildlife surrounded by Kenya’s best game viewing areas. This experience is so personal you will come back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Jovago.com so you can book your Duma Camp Maasai Mara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duma Camp Maasai Mara Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Duma Camp Maasai Mara Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve