What a great place. Stunning views over the Mara Triangle. Nice rooms each with a great view. Hot showers. Very friendly staff, particularly Paul our maître d. Food was very nice and plentiful. 20 minute drive down a rocky road to the park entrance but you see lots of wildlife on the way. Highlight had to be the game drives. James, our guide, was excellent. He networked with his friends/colleagues so that we had spotters across the park. As a result we saw everything:-prides of lions, leopard, cheetah, crocs, hippos, water buffalo etc. would really recommend. One small thing: we had a triple with 3 single beds. The bed was a little short for me (6ft 2) and a bit hard for my taste.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilima Camp is a small and intimate eco-friendly tented camp with a stunning view over the Mara rive and the Masai Mara Reserve.Like all our standard tents, our two new Deluxe tents benefit from fantastic and unspoiled views!We offer excellent game viewing in the Mara Triangle with our 4x4 vehicle and our qualified and experienced guides. Being this close to nature , with panoramic views of the Masai Mara, we guarantee you that you will see amazing wildlife ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kilima Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilima Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Kilima Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve