Our family went here in the winter of 2012. It was our first safari experience and we were blown away. There were lots of animals even tho we didn't get to see the big 5, we missed the leopard, but you have to save something for next time right?
As for Kilima Camp, we had an amazing stay. The lodging, the food and the service was magnificent. And our safari-guide was out of this world! He saw everything and it was super luxurious to have him.
All and all, a fantastic vacation and I highly recommend staying at Kilima Camp, you won't regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilima Camp is a small and intimate eco-friendly tented camp with a stunning view over the Mara rive and the Masai Mara Reserve.Like all our standard tents, our two new Deluxe tents benefit from fantastic and unspoiled views!We offer excellent game viewing in the Mara Triangle with our 4x4 vehicle and our qualified and experienced guides. Being this close to nature , with panoramic views of the Masai Mara, we guarantee you that you will see amazing wildlife ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Kilima Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilima Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Kilima Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve