This is the finest tent accommodation you will find. Excellent food, lodging, set-up, view...it doesn't stop delivering. They had a Masai group come in to show us how to make a fire using sticks one night, a dance around the fire the next. They have a game warden on staff as well, which is perfect, because they have giraffes in their back yard! Apparently the animals don't really recognize the Masai Mara's boundaries, which was great for us! They advised us to be careful of the hyenas which may or may not cross our path on the way to and from the main lodge building but that was never our experience. In any event, they have staff who will walk you to and from your tent at night. If you are staying near the Masai Mara, stay here. You won't regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilima Camp is a small and intimate eco-friendly tented camp with a stunning view over the Mara rive and the Masai Mara Reserve.Like all our standard tents, our two new Deluxe tents benefit from fantastic and unspoiled views!We offer excellent game viewing in the Mara Triangle with our 4x4 vehicle and our qualified and experienced guides. Being this close to nature , with panoramic views of the Masai Mara, we guarantee you that you will see amazing wildlife ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kilima Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilima Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Kilima Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve