We went with phoenix safaris and had such a great guide, George. Game drives every day and we got to choose how we wanted to plan our days. The tents are really nice and even though there was no running water in our tent that just increased the feeling of being on an awesome safari. Every night the staff filled our safari shower with nice hot water and afterwords they brought us to the place of dinner which changed from day to day. The food was good but not spectacular. Breakfast was great though with both pancakes, fruit and toast. There were zebras and sometimes giraffes walking arount the camp which was really cool too.
I think this is one of the best hotell experieces I have ever had and the staff was so helpful and nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mara Siria is a specially designed luxury tented bush camp for those travellers who want to experience a true wildlife safari off the beaten track. Mara Siria Camp reverts to the original spirit and to the true meaning of “Safari” by offering individual services and private atmosphere.The camp's location on top of the Siria Escarpment offers an unique and stunning view into the plains of the Maasai Mara Triangle and at the Mara River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Jovago.com so you can book your Mara Siria Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Siria Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Siria Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve