Just spent three days in the Masai Mara at Kicheche Bush Camp and cannot speak highly enough about the experience. Darren and Emma were amazing hosts, made us feel at home immediately, and created a friendly, warm atmosphere that we all loved. Communal meal times were so much fun, and I loved the pre-dinner bonfire experience. Every experience in our land cruiser with Charles our guide was magical, he was so knowledgeable, relaxed and sensitive to the environment and our experience.
As a hospitality professional, I was genuinely awed by the quality of food, service and accommodation in the middle of the bush. Our tent was really comfy, especially with Joseph looking after our morning wake up coffee and shower water. I appreciated all the thoughtful touches to make our tent comfortable yet still rustic and environment appropriate. Abraham and Kennedy provided elegant and professional service while looking fabulous in their Masai garb. The food and service was fine dining, but the atmosphere was like a dinner party with good friends, (and Bing, the Jack Russell and resident comedian).
The only negative we found was the sadness we felt upon leaving, we were all in tears on our way to the airfield, already planning our next visit. Thank you again to the whole team
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate luxury camp of only 6 tents located in the exclusive Olare Orok Conservancy of the Masai Mara. The camps top quality guides and hosts will ensure you a superb safari experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Jovago.com so you can book your Kicheche Bush Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kicheche Bush Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Kicheche Bush Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve