We arrived at he nearby airport and met our guide, George, We drove to the camp and looked for game along the way. The camp itself is situated in a lovely grove of trees with a beautiful meadow facing out the back. The common tent areas include the dining tent and lounge tent next to it. They had very comfortable couches and pretty Persian-type rugs, a full bar, and tea in the afternoon before the later game drive. Dinners were served at a long table so that we could all visit. Breakfasts were serve in the bush while out on the early game drive. This was my favorite place of this trip---stunningly beautiful in all aspects. And the food was amazing. The camp hosts were wonderful, a husband and wife team with a young child. The game drives were really just amazing. George was tenacious about finding game, and he had a wonderful sense of humor. We will go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Pepper Camp is situated within the Mara North Conservancy. Small and exclusive, the camp is located in the heart of the African Bush. Our spacious canvas tents are comfortably furnished, featuring en suite bathrooms with flush toilets and traditional safari showers. Nothing rivals sitting around the campfire enjoying the sounds of the African night. Elephant Pepper Camp brings people back to nature – no traffic, no permanent structures, just the sights and sounds of the African bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Elephant Pepper Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Pepper Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Elephant Pepper Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve