The camp was GREAT. The people were very friendly and helpful. The location and options with hippos in the river while you have lunch is hard to beat. The location is right in the middle of the action. Had a small mishap with a Landrover where it needed some maintenance and eventually went sideways. Wish I would have stayed longer. The game drives were very full, the balloon safari was breathtaking, the food was flavorful and fulfilling and everything was meticulously clean. And not to leave out Ann, what a fantastic masseuse!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naibor, set in the heart of the Mara Reserve on the Talek River, offers a standard of comfort and personal attention that brings “camping” into a new dimension! Minutes from the famed migration crossings and completely surrounded by game, Naibor is luxury and relaxation. 7 tents in Main Naibor and 2 Little Naibor suites are complemented by the spa, fine dining, and a high standard of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Jovago.com so you can book your Naibor Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naibor Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naibor Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve