We stayed at Naibor as part of our Imagine Africa-arranged safari. The camp is split into 3: suites and the main camp on one side, and the wilderness camp on the other. Wilderness camp is essentially its own place - only 3 tents, its own dining facilities. As it were, we were the only couple in the camp at the time, which made for the utmost in privacy. Service was excellent, and the camp is incredibly relaxing and quiet. Its location within the Mara is unparalleled - a hippo pool outside the main lodge and myriad animals just outside the camp, both during the day and at night. A wonderful place to stay to see the wildebeest migration.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naibor, set in the heart of the Mara Reserve on the Talek River, offers a standard of comfort and personal attention that brings “camping” into a new dimension! Minutes from the famed migration crossings and completely surrounded by game, Naibor is luxury and relaxation. 7 tents in Main Naibor and 2 Little Naibor suites are complemented by the spa, fine dining, and a high standard of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Jovago.com so you can book your Naibor Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naibor Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naibor Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve