Everything was just perfect and we didn't want to leave! We loved the camp managers, Ivan & Kim, who have created the perfect combo of comfort and wildlife. Naibor has the best vehicles for game drives - open tops for maximum viewing, cool boxes for a nice cold glass of wine at sunset while watching lions wake up from their nap. The guides are incredibly knowledgeable and fantastic at spotting some very rare and well-camouflaged animals. We saw black rhino 3 times, a leopard hunting, the big 5 on countless occasions, a wildebeest river crossing, and all sorts of baby animals.
The "glamping" was very comfortable but still offered the close proximity to wildlife - we fell asleep each night listening to hippos and hyenas. We loved the family-style dinners at night. And Anne gives great massages (and I am a massage snob). Everyone at camp clearly has a passion and respect for the environment and wildlife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naibor, set in the heart of the Mara Reserve on the Talek River, offers a standard of comfort and personal attention that brings “camping” into a new dimension! Minutes from the famed migration crossings and completely surrounded by game, Naibor is luxury and relaxation. 7 tents in Main Naibor and 2 Little Naibor suites are complemented by the spa, fine dining, and a high standard of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jovago.com and Priceline so you can book your Naibor Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naibor Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naibor Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve