Arriving at Naibor Camp was an experience in itself. We were greeted by our guide/driver Jackson who is a charismatic, warm hearted Masai Mara warrior. Upon our 20min drive from the airport to the campsite we came across the beautiful wildlife that is Kenya. The actual campsite is simply stunning but what made it such a memorable experience was the service. The friendly staff & their warm & accommodating nature to ensure your experience is second to none.
Naibor Camp is situated in the Masai Mara. You're in the heart of it all. The facilities at Naibor are first class, the bed, shower, the tents and not to forget the food. Be warned, its impossible not to indulge! The food is delicious.
I cannot recommend Naibor highly enough. It's a must do visit if you're in Kenya. Kim & Ivan run an amazing campsite! Hats off to you guys. Thank you for making my stay so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naibor, set in the heart of the Mara Reserve on the Talek River, offers a standard of comfort and personal attention that brings “camping” into a new dimension! Minutes from the famed migration crossings and completely surrounded by game, Naibor is luxury and relaxation. 7 tents in Main Naibor and 2 Little Naibor suites are complemented by the spa, fine dining, and a high standard of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Jovago.com and Priceline so you can book your Naibor Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naibor Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naibor Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve