Naibor Wilderness is a three tent bush camp next door to the main camp. It is a pretty basic camp which is in thick bush which makes it feel a little claustrophobic. Near to the river but no real view. It was nice to be able to walk to the main camp and have lunch there overlooking the hippo pool and have a massage. Dinner was average. Would be a good camp for a group or family, but I think couples would be better staying in main camp. No management although we were well looked after by Julius. Game viewing excellent which is expected given its location in the Mara.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naibor, set in the heart of the Mara Reserve on the Talek River, offers a standard of comfort and personal attention that brings “camping” into a new dimension! Minutes from the famed migration crossings and completely surrounded by game, Naibor is luxury and relaxation. 7 tents in Main Naibor and 2 Little Naibor suites are complemented by the spa, fine dining, and a high standard of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jovago.com and Priceline so you can book your Naibor Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naibor Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naibor Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve