We stayed here for four night while on Honeymoon - Wow!
From the moment our friendly guide picked us up from the airport we were made to feel welcome by every single member of the extensive staff!
The tents we stayed in were brilliant: comfortable, clean and luxurious, but at the same time retain the feeling that you are in the middle of the Mara, surrounded by wildlife. (The noisy hippos make sure you remember that!).
The food was exceptional, I have no idea how they produce such food in the middle of the bush, but someone behind the scenes was working miracles! The attention to detail was wonderful, from the coffee and biscuits you are woken up with, to the hot water bottles in your bed at night.
Our guide,Petro was knowledgable, enthusiastic and good fun, and the quality and quantity of widelife we saw was staggering.
The camp managers Jamie and Sophie made us feel at home immediately, they worked incredibly hard to look after everyone, and I can't thank them enough for making our stay so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naibor, set in the heart of the Mara Reserve on the Talek River, offers a standard of comfort and personal attention that brings “camping” into a new dimension! Minutes from the famed migration crossings and completely surrounded by game, Naibor is luxury and relaxation. 7 tents in Main Naibor and 2 Little Naibor suites are complemented by the spa, fine dining, and a high standard of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Naibor Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naibor Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naibor Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve