A mate of mine and I were given 10 days leave from our wives and children to visit Naibor and then to Rwanda on a 'boys trip! (yes we have great aussie wives).....I can honestly say that the staff, ably led by the UK's finest; Adam and Vicki, Masai guide guru Lolo, and Bernard our Masai security (he throws his spear very far) were all fantastic. it might be the LOW season was HIGH enjoyment for us and with great guides and all the wild animals you could wish to see a few metres away....back to the camo for five star service, food and hospitality....we would highly recommend Naibor Camp.......Fireside chats a nice touch from our lovely hosts finished the day nicely....ask Adam for a complementary port.....he will have one with you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naibor, set in the heart of the Mara Reserve on the Talek River, offers a standard of comfort and personal attention that brings “camping” into a new dimension! Minutes from the famed migration crossings and completely surrounded by game, Naibor is luxury and relaxation. 7 tents in Main Naibor and 2 Little Naibor suites are complemented by the spa, fine dining, and a high standard of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Jovago.com so you can book your Naibor Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naibor Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Naibor Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve