The semi-tented accomodation is stunningly attractive, gloriously located & serviced by a hugely attentive & friendly team. Eland browse outside your tent by day, and at night the solid timber walls & balcony of your accomodation provide reassurance that nocturnal browsers cannot enter. Huge populations of wildlife within minutes of the hotel & the best Mara river migration crossing point can be reached within two hours. The walking safaris are well worth doing to give a real feel of Africa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Mara is a luxury safari and game viewing lodge located in Kenya's world famous Masai Mara, home to the annual Great Migration of the Wildebeest. We are situated directly on the Mara River with six riverfront guest suites. All suites are raised upon wooden decks with full mahogany flooring and original hand carved furniture. See the same wildlife-rich areas as broadcast on the BBC Big Cat Diary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Jovago.com so you can book your Royal Mara Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Mara Safari Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Royal Mara Safari Lodge Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve