We can not thank stella and her team for the wonderful experience we had camping in the mara explorer. words can not describe the magic and how special we were made to feel during our stay. this is a must for anybody who wants to experience the bush and know the magic of being under canvas at luxury. It was so sad to leave. the night time sounds of the birds and hippos will stay we us forever. we were lucky to catch part of a storm which was a sight to see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the world famous Masai Mara, Mara Explorer Camp is set on its own private peninsula, with each of its ten luxurious tents opening to the Talek River and the stunning savanna. The tents, equipped with all mod cons are set on wooden decks opening out to a private verandah where you can enjoy time alone in the wild away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel and Hotels.com so you can book your Mara Explorer Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Explorer Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Explorer Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve