Thank you all for making our stay such a memorable one. From the management ( Paul ) to the reception (Andrew ), the guides ( Paul, who made such an effort to find all the animals from Lions, cheetah , Leopard, Black Rhino, Buffalo, Hyenas, elephants, crocodiles, hypos , giraffes, elephants, u name it he found it ! and Lucas who was being trained by Paul ) , Tom who made our sundowner very special, Anne who has such wonderful hands for the massage, John who took care of our tent, George who served our meals,all of the staff has been wonderful ! We look forward to going back again and seeing you all and will tell our friends about your wonderful warmth and charm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the world famous Masai Mara, Mara Explorer Camp is set on its own private peninsula, with each of its ten luxurious tents opening to the Talek River and the stunning savanna. The tents, equipped with all mod cons are set on wooden decks opening out to a private verandah where you can enjoy time alone in the wild away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Mara Explorer Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mara Explorer Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Mara Explorer Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve