All reviewsmara riverdavid lloydgame drivesphoto safarimaasai guardsbefore dinnerwildlife sightingshot waterremote locationsun downerfantastic locationcomfortable tentsthe reservewi figreat migrationstayed nightspicnic breakfast
Reviewed 22 November 2017

This was a remarkable place, and the service was excellent. The Maasai were amazing, and Moussa and Bruno stood out as very helpful. The tents were comfy, and the food was great. Everything worked like clockwork. I'd surely revisit Entim if I return. Thanks!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 November 2017

I travel to the Masai Mara 1-2 times a year because I'm a photographer can't get enough of Africa's animals. I've been to other camps, but prefer Entim Camp because of the friendly staff and great food. This is my second visit to Entim this year. Each time I return, they remember my name and they treat me like family. As a photographer, I'm looking for guides/drivers who can not only find the animals, but know how to position the vehicle for a great shot. Many of Entim's guides are photographers themselves so they have no trouble lining up the shot.

The tents are very comfortable and the food is outstanding. I especially enjoy the homemade bread and pastries.

If you're looking for a great experience, I highly recommend Entim Camp.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Peter B
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed for five days and were totally impressed with this eco friendly camp. The location can’t be beat- we witnessed a migration crossing right outside our tent!

The guides are skilled, knowledgeable and friendly. They know exactly where to go to see the amazing wild animals!

The staff is attentive and courteous. The food is delicious and plentiful. We each found foods we liked at every meal. One daughter is very selective about her food and the kitchen staff prepared her favorites for her through the week.

Our tent was so comfortable and the beds were so cozy- it was better than sleeping at home!

We loved every minute of our stay at Entim Camp and can’t wait to go back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2017

This is one of the awesome places to be if you want to go on safari. The staff of the tented camp (13 tents and an open lounge and dinner tent) does everything to make you feel at home. The hospitality, the game drives, the evenings at the camp fire, the lovely food, the walks with the Maasai guards Daniel, Ben and other were amazing. Everybody, I mean everybody was professional and the hostess was well informed. This is a place you want forget in a lifetime. When I have the change to visit Kenya again, this is the place were I will stay for at least 4 or 5 nights. It is the best!

Room Tip: Every tent is different, Ask for a tent near the lounge. If you want to sleep very near to the Africa animals ask for a tent at the side.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2017

I have been to Entim many times and look forward to returning many more! David and Maureen, camp managers, go out of their way to make sure your every need is met. The food is wonderful and the location breath-taking. The game drives were amazing - multiple sightings of rhino, leopard, lions, cheetah, elephant. A glass of wine at the end of a great day by the fire, looking out over Mara River and listening to the hippos. What more could you ask for?

Stayed: October 2017